Die Suche nach den richtigen Informationen gestaltete sich schwieriger als gedacht. Und als ich dann genügend Informationen hatte, wollte ich den richtigen Partner finden, um mein neues Leben zu starten. Im Folgenden werde ich darüber berichten. Ich werde allerdings keine Namen von Internetseiten und Dienstleistern sowie Anwälten nennen, mit denen ich Kontakt hatte. Erstens hat jeder das Recht auf einen schlechten Tag und andererseits möchte ich niemanden verunglimpfen. Außerdem möchte ich hier auch keine Werbeseite haben, sondern Ihnen eine eigenständige Entscheidung ermöglichen. Wenn ich lieb gefragt werde, bin ich aber auch gerne behilflich.
Ich habe in Berlin gewohnt und Berlin scheint die deutsche Hochburg der "Dienstleister für eine Privat-Insolvenz im Elsass" zu sein. Somit hatte ich das Glück mir mit relativ wenig Aufwand viele verschiedene Anbieter persönlich anzuschauen. Bevor man allerdings in das erste Gespräch geht, sollte man sich ausführlich have well-read on the Internet, can also determine to whether the opposition of the material has a clue. This was at 3 sellers do not. These have direct advice wrong or seem to know less than I for pure Internet research. Some of these providers made a serious impression: Your favorite places, decent office equipment, self-confidence, good website. However, appearances are deceiving. Please therefore consider the provider with whom you want the next 1 to 2 years working on trust.
The meeting with lawyers who specialize in personal bankruptcies among others in France, were also sometimes very strange. One wanted me necessarily a "German Personal bankruptcy persuade "another advance called for a consulting fee, which I refused I am convinced that anyone who requires an initial consulting fee, of his ability is not safe and I as a customer, as in all other jurisdictions also -. Should have the right to the lawyer I have to work the next almost 2 years to test free of charge.
I am then after a long search've found and regret my decision until today. was important for me to decide that experience is available with the procedure that he knows more than I that dominated French mother tongue and that competent partner in Alsace availability replace or support it can.
0 comments:
Post a Comment