Saturday, October 20, 2007

An Idea Of Design Letters

Die Entscheidung für den Partner, mit dem ich jetzt 1 bis 2 Jahre arbeiten möchte und muß

After I have looked at many different providers, I took the decision to denjeneigen who gave me a good impression and came closest to my ideas.

For liabilities to 150,000 Euro erscheinen mir der Aufwand und die Kosten zu hoch. Sollten Ihre Verbindlichkeiten darüber liegen, dann würde ich mich über diesen Weg informieren und sie sollten u.a. die folgenden Punkte berücksichtigen:

WOHNUNG: eine Wohnung von unter 300,00 Euro (egal wie klein) ist in den "richtigen" Departments fast ausschließlich im "brennenden" Vorort Straßbourgs erhältlich. Sie können diese dann quasi nicht nutzen und auch den Richtern sind diese Vororte (anhand der Adresse) bekannt.

ARBEIT: Sie sollten tatsächlich eine Tätigkeit in Frankreich aufnehmen bzw. für eine französische Firma tätig werden. Von einer reinen Handelsvertretung ist mir - nachvollziehbar - Been discouraged ..

GENERAL: You Kostruieren not too much. Everything must look natural - in Germany you have not paid your bread with the card.

What has brought about the decision for me

With the decision to move to Alsace has changed with me much more than I even thought possible. Me a lot in the truest sense of the word a load of your shoulders and I could walk upright and my Gesundhietszustand has improved almost overnight (allergies and chronic bronchial tubes lying on the cough).

My performance in many situations become much better. Since I have found my inner peace, I fall again negotiations much easier and free head contributes to many new ideas to be implemented in future consoles. The live energy and joy is increased significantly and I really regret only that the decision could not meet earlier.

If you also take this decision and thus escape the clutches of the creditors first, so they too will experience this new feeling of freedom. I am sure. Maybe you tell me yes even your own experiences.

0 comments:

Post a Comment