The Swiss people do so no minarets. Minarets were not used for worship, they say. Great! As the Christians so no bells and bell towers need to pray, would be the next logical step, probably the last - in Switzerland, Catholic and Protestant - noise from church bells, processions and the like to an end. How do I get an agnostic means that I will always zugebimmelt? (Can understand Who knows where I live that.)
"Tirol does not need further minarets," says our favorite ex-interior minister and Tyrolean Governor Günther Platter. Whether it's up to the plate (re) n expression of LH, that here he apparently takes for the right party? I do not fear. It could be the People's Party (and the conservative forces in Europe) accused for the purpose of mobilizing voters to jump on the Minarettverbotszug - even though the so-called Christian Socialists should know where the end station, this train. However, I believe that it is worse to order our social peace.
The political solidarity of the stupidity between the blacks and the extreme right is a sad reality. Platter, for example, will not make the Effen alienate the voters, no, he thinks the brown dirt, he mortised. The minaret is with the Swiss Referendum on the symbol of a failed integration policy for decades and the effectiveness of blunt right-wing populist fear-mongering. And if the few remaining representatives of the reason in the sense of enlightenment and humanism within the VP does not finally give a voice to the minaret is also the symbol of the contents spill of a once great nation party.
integration is a two way street and just as through Christian moral values I want to be restricted by Islamic or otherwise which religious morality, and my thought and action. If I could stand here the ubiquitous Catholic optical and acoustic emissions, then I'll probably auch noch den Schatten, den ein Minarett wirft, verkraften. Und wenn jemand meint unsere "Kultur" retten zu wollen, dann bitte rettet die Menschenrechte und die Religionsfreiheit und nicht die Kreuze in den Klassenzimmern.
"Tirol does not need further minarets," says our favorite ex-interior minister and Tyrolean Governor Günther Platter. Whether it's up to the plate (re) n expression of LH, that here he apparently takes for the right party? I do not fear. It could be the People's Party (and the conservative forces in Europe) accused for the purpose of mobilizing voters to jump on the Minarettverbotszug - even though the so-called Christian Socialists should know where the end station, this train. However, I believe that it is worse to order our social peace.
The political solidarity of the stupidity between the blacks and the extreme right is a sad reality. Platter, for example, will not make the Effen alienate the voters, no, he thinks the brown dirt, he mortised. The minaret is with the Swiss Referendum on the symbol of a failed integration policy for decades and the effectiveness of blunt right-wing populist fear-mongering. And if the few remaining representatives of the reason in the sense of enlightenment and humanism within the VP does not finally give a voice to the minaret is also the symbol of the contents spill of a once great nation party.
integration is a two way street and just as through Christian moral values I want to be restricted by Islamic or otherwise which religious morality, and my thought and action. If I could stand here the ubiquitous Catholic optical and acoustic emissions, then I'll probably auch noch den Schatten, den ein Minarett wirft, verkraften. Und wenn jemand meint unsere "Kultur" retten zu wollen, dann bitte rettet die Menschenrechte und die Religionsfreiheit und nicht die Kreuze in den Klassenzimmern.
0 comments:
Post a Comment