Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Cream Of Tartar For Loosing Weight

How are personal and confidential, the AK-election?

This paper stuck to my mailbox after - no na, like most AK-voters I work in the morning - both delivery attempts were unsuccessful. By a fast grip in the slot of the mail box I already had my voting card in hand.

I personally think the postal vote in other elections, too, is problematic. So it was, for example in the national elections by back dating the ballot can make even after the announcement of provisional results, the voice.

The processing of absentee voting in the elections, I think AK-but for more than problematic. It would be easy to get hold of postal votes for other people, and to then send the completed ballots - an election fraud that could never be revealed. Browse to the proposal of a posting on tt.com, the recycling box unopened mailings to appear, unfortunately, only at first glance as a bad joke.

Now, although still rumors around incorrectly shipped or lost postal ballot submissions should be according to this system of postal voting should be reconsidered urgently.

0 comments:

Post a Comment